- Ripe Mangoes for Mango puree 2 pcs
- Lime juice for Mango Puree 1 tsp
- Water for Mango puree 0.33 cup
- Sugar for Mango puree 3 tsp
- Vodka for Martini 2 oz
- Vermouth for Martini 1 oz
- Mango Puree for Martini 4 oz
- Crushed Ice for Martini
- Place prepared mango in a blender or food processor
- Add the lime juice, water, and sugar.
- Blitz well to create a beautiful mango puree.
- Taste- test your puree. It should taste like a thick and very delicious mango juice.
- Now measure all the martini ingredients into a shaker, including the mango puree you just made, and shake it up , or put ingredients into a blender and blitz a few seconds.
- Pour out into a martini glass and garnish with a slice of lime or a pretty starfish slice
Click here: Watermelon Soju